Hi Alex,

The patches in 2139 have not been updated to trunk so if you are applying
them to a checkout, you may get errors.

Also, to make it easier for review, I broke the 2139 patch up into smaller
patches, attached at the issues 2139 depends on.  I would look into applying
those patches instead of the single big patch, as we have been developing in
each of the dependent issues.

I have every intention of updating the patches to trunk over the next few
weeks.

Cheers,
Chris

--