I changed the hudson nightly job of Lucene trunk to simply checkout the correct
folders (Lucene-only). This builds lucene separate from solr, so all artifacts
are build with a JDK 1.5. This enables solr to maybe move to 1.6.

I changed the solr build to checkout the new trunk and use a similar shell
script to build solr like lucene does. It will automatically build the
lucene-jars as of the new build.xml. Also solr now uses Clover 2.6.3. Hopefully
the next build (currently pending and waiting for lucene test build) runs fine.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen