Hi All

         I am facing application server failure (or stop ) problem while
generating  XML document  (record fetched from database is more then 5000
rows)  and I am using websphere application server 6.0

       I think problem is with DOM its alternative is SAX but can any one
suggest something else ?

Regards,
Waqar Ahmed
Development Consultant

LMKR
Phone: +92 51 111 101 101 (413)
Cell: +92 301 50 30 300
Email: waqarah...@lmkr.com
http://www.lmkr.com

Confidentiality Notice:
The information and attachments in this document are confidential and may also
be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, as indicated
above, please notify us immediately. In such event, you should not copy or use
this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to anyone. Enclosed
information and attachments remain the property of LMK Resources. Opinions,
conclusions, attachments and other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of LMK Resources should be understood as my
personal responsibility, and as neither given nor endorsed by my company.
Thank you.