From: java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion@googlegroups.com
[mailto:java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-pass...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Waqar Ahmed
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 6:08 PM
To: java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion@googlegroups.com
Subject: [java ee programming] Problem with DOM API

Hi All

         I am facing application server failure (or stop ) problem while
generating  XML document  (record fetched from database is more then
5000 rows)  and I am using websphere application server 6.0

       I think problem is with DOM its alternative is SAX but can any
one suggest something else ?

Regards,
Waqar Ahmed
Development Consultant

LMKR
Phone: +92 51 111 101 101 (413)
Cell: +92 301 50 30 300
Email: waqarah...@lmkr.com
http://www.lmkr.com <http://www.lmkr.com/>

Confidentiality Notice:
The information and attachments in this document are confidential and
may also be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, as
indicated above, please notify us immediately. In such event, you should
not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to
anyone. Enclosed information and attachments remain the property of LMK
Resources. Opinions, conclusions, attachments and other information in
this message that do not relate to the official business of LMK
Resources should be understood as my personal responsibility, and as
neither given nor endorsed by my company.
Thank you.

en?hl=en