Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:50:51 +0100
From: mihai.di...@free.fr
To: java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [java ee programming] Re: Lab 4010 home work problem

Hi Peeter,

I don't understand very well what you were doing. I see you start first a
Tomcat server that works without errors now, then you start a Glassfish server
(that include the Tomcat kernel) that provoque errors. Why do you need two
servers? Is your application deployed on the Tomcat server or on the Glassfish
server?