Dear Friends,

I have followed JAVA JSE and J2EE courses, and I had developed some programs
well. But in long time I couldn't touch them now totally forget even I can't
remember how to start also.

I'm using JBOSS TOMCAT ECLIPS NETBEANS

So please guide me how can I start JSE Programs and also J2EE programs

I have my developed samples JSE & J2EE but I cant remember how run those

I don't know what happened to my mind, how ever please guide me

I want to start again

Thanks

Nelson Rodrigo
Executive - Software Development
LOADSTAR (PRIVATE) LIMITED
Sri Lanka | Tel: +94 11 483 7914 | Fax: +94 11 224 0892 | Mobile: +94 77 311
6556

P SAVE PAPER  - Please consider our environment before printing *