Basic class is SecuredPage.

In subclass HittegodsFinnInnlevSokRes there is getInnlevEDUpdate() method.

This method must be just invoked in HittegodsRegInnlev.

I can do it in static way but because of other things I must use non static method.

Please have a look for below 3 classes.

public class SecuredPage extends WebPage {

public SecuredPage(PageParameters pageParameters) {

super( pageParameters );

//THIS PAGE IS MENU WHICH IS VISIBLE IN ALL SUBCLASSES.

}

===========

public class HittegodsFinnInnlevSokRes extends SecuredPage{

public HittegodsFinnInnlevSokRes(PageParameters pageParameters) {

super(pageParameters);

public InnlevertEiendel getInnlevEDUpdate(){

            return innlevEDUpdate;

}

}

=========

publicclass HittegodsRegInnlev extends SecuredPage{

public HittegodsRegInnlev(PageParameters pageParameters) {

super(pageParameters);

InnlevertEiendel innlevertEiendelUpdate =

newInnlevertEiendel();

HittegodsFinnInnlevSokRes hittegodsFinnInnlevSokRes =

newHittegodsFinnInnlevSokRes(pageParameters); //THIS IS WRONG. HERE I MUST USE PROPER PROBABLY NON PARAMETER CONSTR.

innlevertEiendelUpdate = hittegodsFinnInnlevSokRes.getInnlevEDUpdate();

}

}