Hi rafel,

In a class, when you are define the parametrized constructor, you have to
explicitly declare the no argument constructor.

So pls try with the following code:

*public* *class* SecuredPage *extends *WebPage {

*public *SecuredPage(PageParameters pageParameters) { **

*super*( pageParameters );

//THIS PAGE IS MENU WHICH IS VISIBLE IN ALL SUBCLASSES.

}

===========

*public class* HittegodsFinnInnlevSokRes *extends S*ecuredPage{  **

*public **HittegodsFinnInnlevSokRes(PageParameters pageParameters) { *

*super**(pageParameters);*

*public* InnlevertEiendel getInnlevEDUpdate(){

            *return* innlevEDUpdate;

}**

*public **HittegodsFinnInnlevSokRes() { *

*super**();*

}

=========

*publicclass* HittegodsRegInnlev *extends *SecuredPage{  **

* *

*public* HittegodsRegInnlev(PageParameters pageParameters) {

*super*(pageParameters);

InnlevertEiendel innlevertEiendelUpdate =

*new*InnlevertEiendel();

*HittegodsFinnInnlevSokRes hittegodsFinnInnlevSokRes = *

*newHittegodsFinnInnlevSokRes(); //THIS IS WRONG. **HERE I MUST USE PROPER
PROBABLY NON PARAMETER CONSTR.*

innlevertEiendelUpdate = hittegodsFinnInnlevSokRes.getInnlevEDUpdate();

}

}

Thanks and Regards,

Jegadeesh.k