Hi, Everybody:

The problem is actually related to the IBM JVM (At least I think so).
Previousely, I used JVM which was download about June. This JVM had fatel
Garbage collection, IBM already listed in the fixing of August.

Actually, I download Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build
1.3.0)
Classic VM (build 1.3.0, J2RE 1.3.0 IBM build cx130-20000815 (JIT enabled:
jitc)).

The garbage collection works well. But it seems other fatel bug still exists.

My program run well in BLKDOWN Jdk1.2.2. So, I think it is not related to my
program
such as dead lock. Of course, I focused on the dead lock for several days.

The IBM JVM still hang.

I also run my program in JVM 1.3 of SUN for linux.
When I enable (default) HotSpot, following bug information displayed:
#
# HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Internal Error
# Please report this error at
# http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
#
# Error ID: 43113F32554E54494D45110E43505002C5
#
#

But when I used -Xint option to disable HotSpot and only use interpreter, the
program
ran just like on blkdown JVM.

I will run on JVM from SUN on Windows platform.

Regards
yangyuexiang