> JBuilder 4.0 offers a new feature, automatic source discovery.  Point it
> at the top of a directory structure and it figures out for itself where
> all the packages are.  If this was your biggest beef about JBuilder
> projects, it's worth a fresh look.

As a matter of fact, you're right on the mark. Other than this problem I'd
use it for the fast compilation and decen editing facilities.

I've tried JB4 Foundation now and I wasn't able to do such a thing, how
do you trigger it to do such discovery? Adding a directory doesn't
seem to have this effect.

Thanks!

PGP userID: 0x5584BD98 or 'Peter Schuller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web: http://scode.infidyne.com