On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Nicolas Raitman wrote:

> Hi to all! I have just installed RedHat 7.0 cause I new that it has a
> compiler for Java. Could anyone tell me how to use it? Also.... where can I
> download Forte or JBuilder or something like that to use with Linux?

Be sure to install the recent glibc update RPMs.

You can download JBuilder from http://www.inprise.com/jbuilder/foundation/
but it's still the 3.5 version, 4.0 is out on CDRom but not the
website, yet.  You can order 4.0 CDRoms in a $50 package if you're
really in a rush.

I don't have the url for Forte.

--
Joi Ellis                    Software Engineer
Aravox Technologies          [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No matter what we think of Linux versus FreeBSD, etc., the one thing I
really like about Linux is that it has Microsoft worried.  Anything
that kicks a monopoly in the pants has got to be good for something.
           - Chris Johnson