If you're talking about gcj, check out this site:
http://sources.redhat.com/java/

Peace......

Tom

"Nicolas Raitman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/26/2000 05:51:55 PM

To:   "Java" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:
Subject:  Redhat 7.

Hi to all! I have just installed RedHat 7.0 cause I new that it has a
compiler for Java. Could anyone tell me how to use it? Also.... where can I
download Forte or JBuilder or something like that to use with Linux?

Thanks