What's the consensus on the best Java IDE to use? I develop with VAJ 3.02
and JDK1.2 on w*nd*z* at work. I downloaded VAJ 3.02 for Linux.
Unfortunately at the weekend I discovered that you can't simply "update" VAJ
3.02 for Linux from 1.1.7A to 1.2.2 :(

I've only used VAJ so I'd like something with similar capabilities for
Linux; especially beans.

What's the wisdom on Forte, JBuilder etc.? Then I can make some informed
choices about order of download and evaluation for myself :)

Cheers,
Peter