I haven't put up anything because I assumed commercial products were "right
out".  We use perforce (www.perforce.com) for our configuration management.
It sits on top of RCS.  As I said, it is a commercial product, but they do
support a lot of platforms including linux.  We have servers running on
both linux and solaris.

There's supposedly an emacs mode for it, but I haven't used it yet.

Greg Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/14/2000 09:34:31 PM