Sorry,I'm a newbie to java in linux and have simple
questions.
After I installed j2sdk-1-3-0-linux-rpm , when I
entered the directory of .../bin,the javac doesn't
work! I was told the command couldn't be found.And my
netscape seems doesn't work with Applet. Are there any
enviromental variables to set? Can anybody tell me the
reason or where to find the related stuff to
study?Thanks!