Dear sir,

I have a C program running in Linux using command line argument - main (int argc, char *argv[]). How to use JNI to call this command-line argument? I need to use JNI cause my C program involve OS-specific function. Is Innovation API - creating VM will solve this problem. I heard that Innovation API is not fully supported in Linux. Is it true in JDK1.3?

where to the location of classpath field in JDK1.3. vm_args.classpath = ??

In order tomake it clear, i accompany a simple C command-line argument program. Thank you very much.

Regards
soonho

#include<stdio.h>

main (int argc, char *argv[])
{
int count;
printf("Program name:%s\n",argv[0]);

if (argc>1)
{
for (count=1;count<argc;count++)
printf("Argument%d:%s\n,count,argv[count]);
}
else
puts("No command line arguments entered.");

return (0);
}