    soonho> I have a C program running in Linux using command line
    soonho> argument - main (int argc, char *argv[]). How to use JNI
    soonho> to call this command-line argument? I need to use JNI
    soonho> cause my C program involve OS-specific function. Is
    soonho> Innovation API
    soonho> - creating VM will solve this problem. I heard
    soonho>   that Innovation API is not fully supported in Linux. Is
    soonho>   it true in JDK1.3?

It is supported.

[...]

Just like people told you on comp.lang.java.programmer some days ago,
there's no sense or need for using JNI to do this.  Just use
Runtime.exec().

        Juergen

--
Juergen Kreileder, Blackdown Java-Linux Team
http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux.html