On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, John N. Alegre wrote:

> What is the current favored environment for developing J2ME on Linux?  Is there
> anything better for NT?

I use JBuilder, which suits me fine. (It's also my preferred IDE for
'normal' Java development)
I've also looked at Simplicity: a nice tool, but didn't integrate with the
(PalmInc-specific) J2ME build I'm using.

--
CU,
  Edwin

--
Coding is easy; All you do is sit staring at a terminal
until the drops of blood form on your forehead.