On Mon, 21 May 2001, Alexander Popov wrote:

> So my question is: What parts of the glibc can we
> strip down - what does the Blackdown 1.1.8 VM need
> from the standard glibc?

Try this?

nm -g -D -u /usr/local/java/jdk1.2.2/bin/i386/green_threads/java

--
Joi Ellis                    Software Engineer
Aravox Technologies          [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No matter what we think of Linux versus FreeBSD, etc., the one thing I
really like about Linux is that it has Microsoft worried.  Anything
that kicks a monopoly in the pants has got to be good for something.
           - Chris Johnson