Hi,

I'm using the jni with blackdown jdk1.3 ("Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
(build 1.3.0, mixed mode)") and gcc2.95.2 to compile my c++-libs.
Now I encountered the bug giving the error message :
"An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the
VM"

This bug has the id 4389172 in the sun bug database.
I found that all the postings at developer.java.sun.com related to this
bug are not very helpful or instructive.
My question now is if there is a workaround for this bug with the
blackdown jdk1.3.

As far as I understood this problem it could be solved by using the
right c++-compiler for
compiling my native lib.
What is the compiler used for compiling the blackdown VM ?

Thanx, Markus