hi all,
can anyone tell me if there is a way to trace into source code and find out
which class is invoked and which method in various java classes.
i don't have documentation of a project which i've been assigned to and need
to reverse engineer the classes and then get the various paths from the flow
of the project.
all and any help is appreciated. thanks in advance.
vj