Hello Everyone!

I'm new to this mailing list and am looking quite forward to conversing w/ you all.

I'm attempting to put UNIX commands w/i in my Java code. A simple example of this
would be to change directories on the UNIX box and look for files w/ a given
extension. I'm having a difficult time locating documentation on how to do this, and
more complex forms of the same idea. Do any of you have any experience in this area or
can point me to some documentation our online source code that does similar tasks. I'd
be ver grateful. Thanks for your help.

Andy Priestley