> I'm attempting to put UNIX commands w/i in my Java code. A simple example of this
>would be to change directories on the UNIX box and look for files w/ a given
>extension. I'm having a difficult time locating documentation on how to do this, and
>more complex forms of the same idea. Do any of you have any experience in this area
>or can point me to some documentation our online source code that does similar tasks.
>I'd be ver grateful. Thanks for your help.

See Runtime.exec(). Or use JNI if you wish to invoke native code you have
written yourself that perform the desired tasks.

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web: http://www.scode.org

PGP signature