I had the same probelem, and it is not just Netbeans.  Is your number
lock on?  This is a known issue with java2 on Linux in general, turn off
your number lock and try mouse clicks again.

brEezE wrote:

> Hi all,
> When I run NetBeans using Blackdown's JDK 1.3.x under
> KDE2, all the mouse clicks are treated as right-click!
> Does anyone know what is wrong and how to fix it?
>
> I am running Mandrake 8.0
>
> Thanks!

Long live the Penguin!!!

Duane Kehoe                             Phone # 414.908.1814
Programmer/Analyst                        Fax # 414.908.1814
Weyco Group, Inc.               Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]