I have been able to reproduce similar behavior in any Java program's
file chooser, in jEdit(opensource programmer editor written in Java),
and home grown apps as well.  Also I have been able to reproduce this
problem with multiple JDKs including IBM jdk1.3, Sun-1.3.0 & 1.3.1, and
of course Blackdown 1.3.0 & 1.3.1, all of which are installed on my
development machine at work running SuSE 7.1pro.

Sylvain GIL wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 06:25:31PM -0700, brEezE wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>

> Hi,
>

>>When I run NetBeans using Blackdown's JDK 1.3.x under
>>KDE2, all the mouse clicks are treated as right-click!
>>Does anyone know what is wrong and how to fix it?
>>
>>I am running Mandrake 8.0
>>

> I remember this bug was reported to me by one of my software users last
> year but altough I run Mandrake 8.0 and KDE 2, I've never been able to
> reproduce it :-/
>
> Do you have the same behavior for all Java apps ?
>
> regards,

Long live the Penguin!!!

Duane Kehoe                             Phone # 414.908.1814
Programmer/Analyst                        Fax # 414.908.1814
Weyco Group, Inc.               Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]