I've got a webapp setup with Tomcat 5.0.27 on RH9 and the exact same
setup on FC2.  On both machines its the same version of Java from sun
(1.4.2_05.)  However, on the FC2 box, I'm seeing 1/7 of the
performance that the rh9 box gives.

I really can't figure out what is causing the issue especially since
FC2 (with kernel 2.6) is supposed to be faster!

Any one with any ideas?

Keith

--
 Keith T. Garner                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                "Make no little plans; they have no magic to