Hi,

I am still getting an error: 'Can't find libjava.so.'
when I try to run a simple HelloWorld program on my
iPaq 3970. Is it necessary to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
variable to contain libjava.so. to get Java working on
the iPaq. At the moment, in /etc/profile this variable
is set to :

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/X11R6/lib:/opt/QtPalmtop/lib

My Java is installed in /j2re1.3.1...

Could someone please tell me what I need to set this
variable to.

Thanks alot.