Hi,
I'm having a problem trying to run java on my 3970 iPaq. Initially I was getting an error 'can't find libjava.so'. I fixed that by creating sym links to the armv5tel architecture. But now I'm getting an error 'could not find Java 2 Runtime Environment'. I have installed the blackdown jre but when I tried to install the add-on for X server I got the following message:

ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for blackdown-add:
libxt
WARNING: Temporary directory /tmp/ipkg-y2xuHf was not cleaned up properly.
Kindly complain to the maintainer of ipkg
WARNING: Unable to remove temporary directory: /tmp/ipkg-y2xuHf: Directory not e
mpty

Any ideas what the problem might be?

Thanks.