Ross Boylan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Looks as if it's ready to.  I'm holding off, because of the original
> problem reported in this thread.  I don't want to "upgrade" and have
> it stop working.

The problem is fixed for the original poster now.

It only occurs if you don't accept the license in the first "apt-get
install" run.  Further attempts to install will fail then because
debconf doesn't show the question again.
Until we upload fixed packages, one can work around this issue with
"echo fset j2re1.4/license seen false | debconf-communicate" or
"echo set j2re1.4/license true | debconf-communicate".

If you accept the license in the first installation attempt, you won't
run into this problem.

        Juergen

--
Juergen Kreileder, Blackdown Java-Linux Team
http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux/java2-status/