[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

According to Jurgen Kreileder, there is one bug left that prevents a
release.

At this time, no JVM is running on the sparc port because of some
changes in the glibc that cause the 1.4.1 (only 1.4 jdm released) to
crash on non trivial load.

 Don't ask me, I don't know how to fix it.

The status release is that sparc-linux jvm is dead, as far as I know.

        Seb

Ok thanks for your troubles, an upgrade to a dual opteron is at hand then at a later date, and ill come back to this :)