I have the following problem:

I need to rewrite a URL, let's say:

  http://my_host.com/example_dir/
or
  http://my_host.com/filename.ext
(it can be a directory, a file name in the HTTP server root, or a file in a
subdirectory of the server root)

to the URL of a servlet:
  http://my_host.com/servletzone_mountpoint/my_servlet_name

and have the servlet properly executed.

The two things are working separately: on the one hand I can execute a servlet and
on the other, I have a URL rewritten and serviced correctly.
But it seems to me that after a URL rewrite the servlet engine can't be invoked.

I compiled the modules mod_jserv and mod_rewrite into the Apache engine.
I'm using Apache v1.3.6, Apache JServ v1.03b, JDK v1.1.7, JSDK v2.0

Thank you very much for any suggestions!
andrew
--

   Andrew Caltroni       Software Engineer |
   AEON  Virtual  Shopping  Services  GmbH |
   Zettachring 6, 70567 Stuttgart, Germany |
   email:             [EMAIL PROTECTED] |