Hello,

Perhaps somebody can give me a hint to solve my siily problem

I installed the SSI-option, configured the apache Server and everysting runs fine.

parsing of the .jhtml works fine (if I change the name to a servlet-class, which does not exist - I get the expercter ClassMotFound Exception). but the execution of my SSI-Servlet does not take place. What did I oversee ?

The code of jhtml

<SERVLET CODE=CurrentTime>
SSI does not work
</SERVLET>

There is a zone servlets which maps to [ApacheRoot]/www/servlets where the SSI-Servlet is stored

httpd://hostname/servlets/CurrentTime works fine

thank you

M.F