Title: RE: jservssi

The response has probably already been sent out.

Is your page like such:  mypage.shtml

HTML code.

<Servlet Tag>

HTML code.

<Servlet Tag>

HTML Code.

Are you within the <Servlet Tag> code sending the res.sendRedirect()?  If you are, then the response more than likely has been sent back to the user.  Thus, not allowing you to send a redirect.  Don't set an response.flush() statements this will send the response out.

Hope it helps!

Nick