Dear Dieter,

Thank you for your positive response !
Seems to me that we want the same things.
I think your idea of contibuting a range of servlet code here is excellent.
I often suspect that some piece of code I am writing must have been already
written 50 times by others.

So the question is, how can we put up all this code ?
Would a web site be a good place ( we could even use my humble "file up load"
servlet ;)

Maybe others will join in, or maybe it will fiss, but I think it would be a
great thing to try.
I'd be happy to contribute to such a project if there are other volunteers as
well.

I too am working on some other servlet applications.

Also, do you think this mailing list is an appropriate forum for discussing
servlet marketing issues.
I have a product I would like to sell, but being a programmer with not enough
hours in the day, wouldn't know where to start.
Would really appreciate suggestions.

Anyway, thanks for giving me the oppurtunity,
James Burton

>Dear James,

[snip]