Well I excuse myself for spamming this list with unecessary mails
that are not related to the actual subject.
Anyway, this last mail needs another off-topic reply.

Dear James!

I think you have definately missed what exactly this list is good for.
This mailing list is part of the Java Apache Project, and that project
"is a volunteer effort to provide open source Java software." to
quote Stefano Mazzocchi et al. from the documents section.

Means you are in the middle of "such a project" and there are plenty of
volunteers obviously. I even bet you are using parts of what came into
existance within this project.

So if you want to sell or market anything here, then I suggest
that you leave this mailing list and that you ask yourself if you
understood what open source is really good for.

Regards
Dieter Wimberger

So much about that, but I also got to remark that I have stumbled in
here by contributing a bug fix to the JSSI Servlet, and I think
that even if this is not moderated, somebody of the active developers
should better define what topics this list is supposed to discuss, so that
series of unecessary and off-topic mails can be prevented for the future.

Dieter

>Thank you for your positive response !
>Seems to me that we want the same things.
>I think your idea of contibuting a range of servlet code here is excellent.
I often suspect that some piece of code I am writing must have been already