On Jun 28, 2005, at 9:09 PM, Fred Toth wrote:

Hi,

I'm working with the highlighter and phrase queries and I'm seeing it highlight not
the phrase, but also the individual terms. So if the phrase query
is "heavy doses", we get that string highlighted, but also individual
occurrences of "heavy" and "doses".

I can't tell if that's because I'm doing something wrong or if that's
just the way it works.

Anybody know the answer to this one?

That's just the way it works, currently. There is a new piece of code just contributed residing in Bugzilla that (I think) highlights just the phrases - have a look at that and see if that helps.

    Erik