On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 12:54 +0200, Derya Kasapoglu wrote:
> Yes, it returns null.
> But this is a little bit funny because the searching is correct
> and it finds the document whitch have changed!
> So want can i do!?
>
> Is there an opportunity to get the document id?

It can't return null since the return type is 'int'. But assuming you
meant 0, that means the term isn't matching. The most likely cause is
you used a analyzer when first creating the document, which would have
altered the value of 'pathLC' to be something slightly different.

What analyzer did you pass to the IndexWriter?

Also you shouldn't rely on the document ID because it is not fixed for a
given document. I believe it changes when you optimize the index.

--
Miles Barr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Runtime Collective Ltd.