Hi,

I have many indices, one for each language, each one has been indexed using a specific analyzer. I want to search in all my indices, but I still want/need to use the same analyzer that has been used for indexing. MultiSearch only accept one query, and if I use for example QueryParser, I can only specify one analyzer. Is there a (nice) way to do a multi search using as much analyzer as there are indices we are searching in?

Olivier