This works a bit, but I had to tweak it a bit to get it just right.

Regards,
Simon

I'm looking to try and store my index into an oracle database.  Has
anyone done this before?  I did find something in the archive referring
to the SQLDirectory.java file by Marc Kramis. But there does not seem to
be any download or further references to this implementation.  Does
anyone have it? or are there perhaps any other implementations to get me
started?

thx.
Steve.