Thanks, Tobias. It turns out that email address is dead. I've googled up another address for him and have posted him a question about the licensing of this code. When I get an answer, I'll let the list know.

Cheers,
-Rick

Tobias Lütticke wrote:

Hi,

as follow-up:

google found the post for me:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-java-user/200112.mbox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The sources are attached.

As for one question I received: I have no idea what licence the code is intended to have. I guess it is kind of free since it was posted on the mailing list. But that's nothing you want to depend on..

The post originates in 2001, but maybe it's worth to contact the author (Marc Kramis). His mail is included in the post.

Cheers
  Tobias