Please do not cross-post your questions. Your questions are best asked solely to java-user.

        Erik

On Jan 30, 2006, at 9:23 AM, Vikas Khengare wrote:

Hi Friends........

I am very New to Lucene World !!! As this world is interesting to me
So I want to go in deep level of it to realize the beauty of it.
So can you help me to realize that beauty ?

    I have question

1] Why do use BitSet Class ?
2] Is it required in Filtering / Sorting of results or to Index ?
3] What do you means by Inverted Index ?
4] Can we give limit to no. of hits returned by Searcher.

Thanks.

Best Regards
[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]