Hello All,

My requirement is to combine 2 or more fields using some critera (for example weighted average) and sort the search results based on the combined fields.

I am looking at DistanceComparatorSource class to implement custom sort but it takes only one field for calculation and then sorts the result. Is there a way to use more than one field? I looked in sorts in succession by the criteria in each SortField class but this doesn't fulfill my requirement.

Please suggest.

Urvashi