Patrick Kimber wrote:
Hi Adam

We are getting the same error.  Did you manage to work out what was
causing the problem?

Thanks
Patrick

I can't say anything definitive about this, but I think it was due to a corrupted index; on the hunch that the index creation/update threads were reliably putting bad data into the index, I got more careful about the way the IndexModifier was being used: the updating process runs a series of tasks periodically, and by calling modifier.flush() at the end of each processing run, the AIOB exceptions went away. I never resolved why the indices in the error messages were so similar, however. I hope that helps in some small way (or a large way, but I'm a realist =).

AC