[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
> hi,
>
> my problem is that i am using mysql db in which one table is
> present and i want index each row in the table and then search
>
> plz reply
>
> how this can be done?
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/LuceneFAQ
How can I use Lucene to index a database?

Connect to the database using JDBC and use an SQL "SELECT" statement to
query the database. Then create one Lucene Document object per row and
add it to the index. You will probably want to store the ID column so
you can later access the matching items. For other (text) columns it
might make more sense to only index (not store) them, as the original
data is still available in your database.

> amit kumar
>
> DISCLAIMER
> This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
> property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of
> Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected
> mails.

Universitaetsbibliothek Heidelberg   Tel: +49 6221 54-2580
Ploeck 107-109, D-69117 Heidelberg   Fax: +49 6221 54-2623