I built an indexer that runs through email and its attachments, rips out content and what not and then creates a Document and adds it to an index. It works w/ no problem. The issue is that it takes around 3-5 seconds per email and I have seen up to 10-15 seconds for email w/ attachments. I need to index 750k emails and at those times it will take FOREVER! I am trying to find places to cut a second or two here or there but are there any suggestions as to what I can do? Should I look into parallelizing indexing? Help?!

Thanks,
Michael