Hi guys,

   I have this problem searching all fields (metadata) using SpanFirstQuery.

      My scenario is if I just searching on one thing using SpanFirstQuery
is not a problem. However, if I would have to search everything than I will
not have any result return.

      For example, I search based on ALL (id, name, desc, owner, created
by), I put OR in between the query and it looks like id:1 OR name:first
thing OR desc:first thing OR owner:first thing OR createdBy:first thing.
When I sysout I saw the above query listed within my spanNear and that cause
no result. If I just searching on name:first thing then I don't have any
problem.

      Is there any solution for my case?

      Thanks.

regards,