Is there any quick way of telling whether I'm using 1.9 or 2? I want to make
sure I successfully removed the old version

Samir Abdou wrote:

> If you're trying to use the 1.9 version it's OK! The 'Keyword' static
> method
> is not available in the 2.0 version.
>
> Field field = new Field("url","http://localhost:8500/cfdocs/dochome.htm";,
>
>>...is this creating a new object or calling a method of my
>>existing field object?
>
> This is creating a new object.
>
> Samir
>

> Samir Abdou wrote:
>>
>> Field field = new Field("url","http://localhost:8500/cfdocs/dochome.htm";,
>> Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.UN_TOKENIZED);
>>
>> You need tot translate this to cf script :-)
>>
>> For more information, take a look to
>> http://lucene.apache.org/java/1_9_1/api/index.html
>>

>> Welcome,
>> Samir

>>> writer = CreateObject("java","org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter");
>>> writer.init("c:\cfusionmx\wwwroot\lucene\docsindex",analyzer, true);
>>> document = CreateObject("java", "org.apache.lucene.document.Document");
>>> field = CreateObject("java", "org.apache.lucene.document.Field");
>>> system = CreateObject("java", "java.lang.System");
>>> content = theContent;
>>> endtitle=len(theContent);
>>> startTitle = FindNoCase("", content);