>>> Grant Ingersoll 12/26/2006 2:43 PM >>>
>I'm sorry you are not finding what you need.   The snowball analyzers
>come in a separate jar, in the release zip, under the contrib/
>snowball directory.  You may also want/need the analyzers in contrib/
>analyzers for other languages.  The README delivered w/ the release
>probably should be updated to state that this is where you find the
>additional analyzers.  I will do that shortly (which doesn't help
>you, but should help others going forward)

Well, I looked everywhere I could think of for this contrib directory, with
no luck.  I ended up having to go install subversion on a separate machine
(I'm working on a HPUX machine that I don't control), check out the
sources, build them (by hand, since the machine doesn't have ant either)
and make my own tarball.  ugh.

This was much more difficult than it should have been, but at least I think
I got it working.

eric