Add Term Vectors to your Field during indexing. See the Field constructors. To get a Term Vector out, see IndexReader.getTermFreqVector method.

-Grant

On Apr 11, 2007, at 3:23 PM, sai hariharan wrote:

Hi,
I've just started using Lucene. Can anybody assist me in calculating
the term frequencies of the terms(words) that occur in a document (*.txt),
when a particular doc is submitted.

Say when i submit sample.txt , i should first analyze the document
with a standard anlyzer, then the term frequencies should be calculated
for each and every term in that document.

Thanks in advance
--
சாய் Hari

Grant Ingersoll