From: karl wettin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 8:17 AM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Lucene as primary object storage

Until recently I have only used Lucene as an index. I'm very
interested to hear what you people have to say about using Lucene as
the primary and only persistance layer in an application.

I would feel much safer if I had a transactionlog for crash recovery.
So I might get me one of those. Are there more things I should worry
about?

--
karl